More Canada, eh?
(just couldn't resist)
History & Geography
Y'all, I just could not find much for this week (at this time. Grismar will usually put stuff up on her site a little closer to time, so be sure to check there, too!). Click here to read a little more about the British North America Act. And click here for another quick read.
Science* Read some books:
* We'll check out this free 40-page weather unit for ages 3-9:
* We'll do some weather experiments, too, of course (that's the fun part!). Check out this post from Sola Gratia Mom; she uses the experiments from this blog. I haven't decided yet which ones we'll do, but I'm sure it will be some of these. Excited!
* Need more ideas or want to see some videos about weather fronts? Check out my Pinterest board for this week by clicking here.
Fine Arts* C3 goodies that we'll use:
file name: AJT W22 Mozart.pdf
user name: NoGreaterJoy5
All of her great flow charts are on C3 under Brandy's user name: brandyferrell
* Listen to this audio about Mozart:
* This is a cute 5-minute video:
* And we'll do some SQUILT, too.
* Click here to see my Cycle 1 schedule.
Ooooh! Gotta love that, right?!